About the company:
Welcome to OOS India, a leading organization dedicated to creating livable and smarter neighborhoods, commercial establishments, and urban services. Our mission is to empower clients with informed decisions and foster people-friendly neighborhoods.
At OOS India, our highly skilled team of planners, architects, and designers believes in the transformative power of urban planning and design. With expertise in urban planning, architecture, and interiors, we are committed to building livable and sustainable places that enhance community life.
We value partnerships with clients, stakeholders, and communities, fostering open communication and a shared vision. Through collaboration, we create meaningful and lasting urban transformations that benefit everyone.
We are looking for talented GIS Analysts with a strong passion and curiosity for exploring geospatial data and supporting our mission of strengthening urban planning and developing services.
Job Location: Delhi | Full Time | Hybrid
Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Preferred Qualification: A degree or diploma in GIS, Geomatics, Geography, or related field
- Create and maintain spatial and non-spatial databases
- Create, translate and integrate GIS data layers, and digitize new data using a variety of software.
- Land Use and Land Cover Classification
- QC for spatial and non-spatial data.
- Visual & Digital Image Interpretation
- Map production, editing, and geocoding
- Vector and Raster Analysis.
- GIS Data Planning, monitoring, and team coordination
- You will be a member of OOS India’s Spatial Information Management team within the Planning and Design group, which comprises policy, physical and development planners, urban designers, landscape architects, graphic artists and transportation & transit planners located in our office in Delhi, India.
- Experience in working with satellite datasets
- Familiar with working in Google Earth Engine
- Understanding of spatial analysis, spatial statistics, remote sensing and working knowledge of ESRI analysis tools (Network Analyst, Spatial Analyst, 3D Analyst)
- Demonstrated abilities in the use of ESRI GIS software (ArcMap, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, and supporting applications)
- Proficient in data compilation, analysis, relational database design, and extracting and transforming datasets
- Working knowledge of database programming languages such as Python, R, or SQL
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a proven record of providing solutions and effectively collaborating with project teams.
What we offer
Competitive salary, Start-up Flexibility
Great working atmosphere.
And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC-funded start-up.
How to Apply:
Kindly share your CV at : [email protected]